Last weekend, I went up to Loch Lomond to spend a few days dancing with men in skirts. Apart from dancing there was whisky, haggis, kilts and Highland games to satisfy every single stereotypical expectation. Good times!
 |
| This one passed out on the dancefloor. |
 |
| The guy on the right is wearing a picnic blanket. |
 |
| Highland games: Limbo Swing-out |
 |
| Limbo Swing-Out |
 |
| Limbo Swing-out |
 |
| Youth Hostel Loch Lomond |
 |
| Youth Hostel Loch Lomond
|
 |
| Youth Hostel Loch Lomond
|
 |
| View towards Loch Lomond |
 |
| Highland games: Tug of war - My team destroyed the other teams.
|
I don't think that doing the limbo dance is not the best idea when you are wearing a kilt (with no panties!!!).
ReplyDeleteAs far as I could tell everyone was wearing shorts underneath :)
ReplyDeleteI was told going commando is rather unpleasant when wearing a kilt ... all the chafing...
ReplyDelete