I had just gotten back from Germany last week when my flatmate invited me to come along on a camping/kayaking/hiking trip to the northwest of Scotland the same weekend. And along I came.
Here are some pics. The narrative will follow at some point I'm sure.
 |
| My flatmate setting up the kitchen while her pal rests - a recurring theme of the weekend :). |
 |
| View from the campsite in Dunvegan |
 |
| Sunset at the campsite |
 |
| McLeod's Tables - I walked up the one on the right-hand side. |
 |
| View from the hill |
 |
| The Cuillin range in the background |
 |
| Bluebell hill |
 |
| This dog will star in a different blog post |
 |
| Gorse everywhere |
 |
| My mates returning from their outing |
 |
| Palm tree in Stein |
 |
| Old Man of Storr to the right |
Pretty!! The last pic is that the nose of the Old man of Storr.
ReplyDeleteOh, was it his nose? :)
ReplyDeleteAh it was you and I thought my mum deliberately mistook it for something else.;-)
ReplyDeleteWell, it doesn't look anything like a nose!
ReplyDelete