Oh, that's the most romantic gift ever, being told to be a pleasant smelling sweety who shines brighter than anyone else.:-)
No one can match your interpretation skills!
Why the heck blowtorches as Valentine gift? Sounds weird.
I think it's sweet! But then I'm weird.
Erich - how do you light the candles when you take your wife out for a picnic in the stunning outdoors?
Hopefully not with a blowtorch! But you could use it to caramelise the sugar on the creme brulee that you brought for you two to share... Erich, you're such a romantic!
Oh, that's the most romantic gift ever, being told to be a pleasant smelling sweety who shines brighter than anyone else.:-)
ReplyDeleteNo one can match your interpretation skills!
ReplyDeleteWhy the heck blowtorches as Valentine gift? Sounds weird.
ReplyDeleteI think it's sweet! But then I'm weird.
ReplyDeleteErich - how do you light the candles when you take your wife out for a picnic in the stunning outdoors?
ReplyDeleteHopefully not with a blowtorch! But you could use it to caramelise the sugar on the creme brulee that you brought for you two to share... Erich, you're such a romantic!
ReplyDelete